Our Associates are highly skilled professionals and practitioners who dedicate time, energy, and expertise to the Center’s mission.
- Garry Bevel, Esq. – Regional Director of Community Partnership Schools, Children’s Home Society of Florida.
- Bev Brown, Esq., PhD – Educational Attorney, Three Rivers Legal Services.
- Simone Chriss, Esq. – Staff Attorney, Southern Legal Counsel
- Andrea Costello, Esq. – Director of Florida Institutional Legal Services Project, Florida Legal Services.
- Katy Debriere, Esq. – Managing Attorney of the North Florida Medical Legal Partnership, Jacksonville Area Legal Aid.
- Betsy Dobbins, Esq., MSW – Executive Director and Managing Attorney, Center for Children’s Rights.
- Michelle Hawthorne, Esq. – Adjunct Professor and Director of Pro Bono, Florida Coastal School of Law.
- Jenna Kramer, RCSWI – Mental Health Professional, Delores Barr Weaver Policy Center.
- Angela Mann, Ph.D, BCBA, NCSP – Assistant Professor, Licensed Psychologist, School Psychologist, University of North Florida Psychology Department
- Rob Mason, Esq. – Juvenile Division Director, Office of the Public Defender.
- Dr. Mikah Owen, MD, MPH – Assistant Professor, Community and Society Pediatrics with the University of Florida School of Medicine – Jacksonville.
- Ebony Payne-English – Managing Director, The Performers Academy.
Children’s Advocacy Collaborative
The Children’s Advocacy Collaborative (CAC), an interdisciplinary team of attorneys and advocates, is dedicated to ensuring that our youth’s health and wellness is priority in local and state policy and practice.
Partner Organizations collaborate with the CAC to support kids rights and implement community level projects.